I’m Maddy. Here are some facts about me (in no particular order).
- I am a second grade teacher in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- I graduated from SUNY Fredonia in 2013 with a degree in Childhood Inclusive Education.
- I recently graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a degree in K-12 Reading. Go Tarheels!
- I am a National Board Certified Teacher.
- I am happily married to my husband Jake. Together we have a beautiful fur baby named Rue.
- I love running, camping, hiking, reading, and teaching!
- Follow my classroom on twitter @mrskscampers!